Tuesday 26 April 2016

My Wishlist: Summer 2016 (Part #1)

If you haven't already started to add to your summer wardrobe, now is a good time. Evenings are getting lighter, gyms are getting busier and if we're lucky, temperatures will soon start to rise.

To help build your new-season roster, here are five items (I'll be sharing some more at another time) that I'll be investing in:


1. Aspesi Unstructured Linen Blazer, £245 at Mr Porter.

I've been after a new lightweight blazer for a while, and this design from Italian label Aspesi ticks all the right boxes. Unstructured with soft lapels and subtly crinkled seams, it oozes effortless appeal.



2. RetroSuperFuture W Sunglasses, £120 at Matches Fashion.

I'm usually all about understated styles when it comes to my sunglasses, but this pair from RetroSuperFuture are making me think twice.


3. Floral Shorts, £20 at H&M.

These eye-catching shorts from H&M will help me enliven otherwise muted looks.



This striped T-shirt from French-based label Armor-Lux will be ideal for summer evenings.



5. Edward Green Portland Suede Loafers, £380 at Mr Porter.

No summer wardrobe would be complete without a pair of tasselled loafers. This year my choice will be the Portland suede design from Edward Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...