Friday 14 December 2012

Mastering the Art: Tie and Blazer Combinations

When done correctly, the tie and blazer combination can be one of the most effective weapons in a man's fashion arsenal. But, before you go chucking together any sort of arrangement, let me share with you my top four ways to unite the blazer and tie:

1. Blue blazer/orange tie.
Probably my most favoured combination - the blue blazer with orange tie, in my opinion, is a match made in heaven. Why? I don't really know. It just feels and looks right.

 2. Blue blazer/blue tie.

Simple but extremely effective - the blue on blue is a popular choice, and for a very good reason: it looks great.

3. Red blazer/blue tie.

Now this combination can be a little tricky to pull off, but, when done well, you will be swimming in compliments. Stick to a washed red (in the summer) - like shown above - and everything will run smoothly.

4. Grey blazer/grey tie.

Classic, timeless and effective - need I say more?

(Pictures are not my own. Instead, were images I have found along the years on various websites. If you own the copyright, please do not hesitate to let me know.)


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...