Wednesday 9 March 2011

Summer shoes

It's a saying I have heard far too many times, but one you could say I now strictly live by. A teacher once said to me: "You can judge a man by his shoes." I didn't take much notice at the time, but I now see she had a point. What a man has on his feet can declare a lot about his character.

A pair of shoes can make or break an outfit. So it's vital you get it right when it comes to footwear this summer.

Here I have rounded up a collection that is sure to give out the right impression:

Ibiza canvas espadrille £12 (Topman)

Paul Smith marcello loafers £325 (Selfridges)

KG by Kurt Geiger storm boot £95 (Selfridges)



Timberland boat shoe £90 (various)

KG by Kurt Geiger saint brogue shoes £125 (Selfridges)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...