Monday 29 April 2013

Stuff I Like: Nudie Dry Organic Prima Selvage Jeans

If you're not prepared to settle for an ordinary pair of jeans (and why should you?), then may I suggest opting for some new selvage denim from Nudie?
 
 Launching in early May, the brand's new limited edition jeans are made from premium organic Pima cotton, crafted in New Mexico and cut and sewn by the world's best denim producers in Italy.
 
If that alone isn't enough to impress, each pair is numbered 1-480, making them irresistibly individual! Nudie, Available May.

1 comment:

  1. I've got a pair of Nudie jeans at the moment, I've never really got on with them so well but they're look top notch. I have the Thinn Finn but what I don't like about them is the low pocket placement on the back

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...