Monday 19 May 2014

Fashion News/Stuff I Like: ASOS Next Day Delivery Service Extended Until 10pm

1. Jersey bomber jacket, £20 | 2. Nike 'Just Do It' t-shirt, £20 | 3. Stussy snapback, £30 | 4. AJ Morgan round sunglasses, £15 | 5. Jersey shorts, £20 | All available at ASOS.

If you are anything like me, it can take a lifetime to decide what new purchases you want to make... So, as you can imagine, I was delighted to hear that ASOS have extended their 'next day delivery' service.

For those who need a little extra time to choose their new buys, you can now place an order up until 10pm and still receive your items the very next day. Genius, right?

I tested out the service for myself, and I am pleased to say (excuse the pun), ASOS really did deliver!

Check out my purchases above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...